No Nonsense Data Marketing
Data marketing is the analysis of compiled industrial information and the company’s data to create a marketing strategy that’s based on the findings. According to William Edwin Deming, “ without data, you are just another person with an opinion”. The removal of all conjecture in marketing strategies and replacing it with research, verification, and examination leads to transformational marketing strategies that are phenomenal. There are two types of data that are used that is;
Primary data refers to data collected directly from sources such as customers.
Secondary data refers to data collected from sources that are readily available and reliable such as market research findings of a particular area.
Some of the benefits derived from data marketing include;
- The total rebuilding of a digital marketing strategy with the customer’s preferences in mind.
- A rise in conversion rate for underachieving websites.
- Development of unique and creative content for the marketing strategy using the appropriate tools.
The most appropriate way to analyze data is by using large samples rather than using average analysis. These large samples should be analyzed closely to observe the trends. When a company engages a marketing agency to do data marketing for them, there are some advantages to this;
- Open and clear approach – A company has access to all the reports associated with data marketing hence is in the loop of all that is going on.
- Expertise – Using experts who use robust technological tools for data collection and analysis keeps the company ahead of its competitors. This data will be used to make robust changes to your firm.
Faster results and turnaround –having a team of experts (marketing agency) at the disposal of the company to answer all queries and work diligently to deliver leading to incredible fast results for the company.