Press Play on Video SEO for Maximum Conversions
Video is considered to be the content with the best ROI (Return on Investment). Due to the current evolution in the marketing world, most company’s are shifting their focal point to video SEO making video an important element. Three video SEO strategies will make your video stand out;
- Make your video mobile- this means that your company video should have the capability to be played via mobile phone as we are all aware the mobile phone is the new marketing. A good example is youtube videos which can be played on any mobile phone platform as long as it is a smartphone.
- Rich snippets- snippets can be defined as segments of information that tell a user what to expect when they click on a link. Create snippets that are unique, catchy, and short at the same time attractive to your target market. Provide google with the schema.org code and XML sitemap to be able to provide further information about the video.
- Hosting – identify an ideal location to place your video through a video hosting site and have this linked back to your company’s website. Another alternative is hosting the videos on your company’s websites which assists in linking back to the company domain.
There are vast benefits that exist with creating video for your company, such as;
- Increase the user experience.
- Creates social shares.
- Motivate customer engagement.
- Leads to more traffic to the website.
- It is an easier way to absorb content.
- Increases time spent (dwell time) on the website.
- Strengthens links from well-respected domains.
Through the creation of video content, Google can measure your company’s website trustworthiness and authority. Leading the company to rise and become visible.
Having a video SEO creates so many possibilities for the company’s brand. Some of these include;
- Creation of how-to-videos that are value-added.
- Tips offering related to the company’s industry.
- Revealing the face behind the brand.
- Product demo showcasing the advantages of the product leads to consumer confidence springing up hence more purchases.
Easier absorption of big chunks of information through an explainer video.